Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10 - Graduation

Workshop #5: workshopped Kaden and His Stick - good, honest feedback.

Lecture #1: a brief lecture/discussion on work for hire and other ways to support yourself with your writing.

Graduation of 4th semester students - brief, meaningful, uplifting

All the first semester students had supper together in town. What a wonderful bunch - I love them to pieces! It seems like I've been here for 2 months, not 2 weeks. There is really no other place like VCFA
- I can't wait to get home. I can't wait to start writing.

ps I will blog about - THE SLOG - putting VCFA fab knowledge into practice!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds amazing Steph. I'm sure you'll be raving about it for ages. And mostly importantly, it sounds like you've been inspired to write. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- beautiful picture selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing - I can see why most VCFAers don't really know how to explain the experience. I hope the blog gave some people a little idea of how things work and its possible effects on the writing soul. I am definately inspired!
    But I'm also happy to be home.
    Thanks for commenting! xxoo
    Steph

    ReplyDelete